Ron Jeremy's Special Talent


I first heard of Ron Jeremy's ability to orally pleasure himself while watching
Eddie Murphy: Raw and decided to do a little research.

I've never been a big Hedgehog fan. He was always a little too disturbing for me. Plus the
Rape allegations, which I believe, really make him low on my list of respectable performer. But it hasn't hurt his mainstream career.

The movies where he displays his auto-fellatio talents are:

1. Lips
2. Fascination
3.
Inside Seka
4. Kip Noll's Casting Couch {Gay film}
5. Devil In Miss Jones 2
6. Sulka's Wedding {Transvestite/Transexual} (Once his rumored "Girlfriend")
7. Olympic Fever
8. Cheeks 3
9. Boobs, Butts And Bloopers
10. Girls Of The A-Team
11. Erotic Interludes
12. Inspirations
13. Consenting Adults
14. A Week And A Half In The Life Of A Prostitute
15. Pink Ladies
16. Arabian Nights 2

And apparently a few times for gay magazine spreads.

To see the clip, click the Inside Seka link.